1. QUARTERLY CHARITY VISITATIONS
- Orphanage Visitation (first quarter)
- Hospital Visitation (second quarter)
- Prison Visitation (third quarter)
- Either Orphanage or Hospital visitation in the fourth quarter
2. GIVING SCHOLARSHIPS TO INDIGENT STUDENTS
3.ORGANISE RETREAT AT PARISH, DEANARY AND ARCHDIOCESAN LEVELS. THE PURPOSE IS TO STEP UP SPIRITUAL ACTIVITIES AMONG US IN ORDER TO UPLIFT OUR SPIRITUAL LIVES AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD TRY TO EMULATE THE VIRTUES OF OUR MOTHER MARY.
4. EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMMES FOR MEMBERS AND SOCIAL ACTIVITIES.
The Archdiocesan Catholic Daughters of Mary celebrates her feast on the 8th of September every year which is our Lady's feast. During this period, we reach out to touch the lives of people.
At the Parish level, members celebrate their feasts on a chosen period which revolves around our Lady's feast day in the Church namely: The Annunciation, Assumption, Birthday and Immaculate Conception.